Thursday, January 30, 2020

Kitchen and Home design Project Photos & Reviews HOUSTON, TX US

From one simple dashboard, you can manage all the Kitchen and Bathroom Designer quotes you got. Tired of reading all the DIY tutorials? With over 1 million home professionals on Houzz, you’ll easily find the trusted Kitchen and Bathroom Designer for your next project in New York, NY.

kitchen and home interiors reviews

And I'm glad to receive the product it is beautifully printed and the names of people are very clear. I also received a 10% discount code for the next purchase. Click any category or tag to find all companies with shared products and services.

BUSINESS SERVICES

With extensive experience in kitchen cabinets and home remodeling we have created strong relationships with our customers. Our Goal is to provide high quality cabinets merchandise. BuildZoom combines license information on 3.5 million contractors with 270 million building permits, and over 135,000 reviews from property owners.

kitchen and home interiors reviews

And please take a photo of your product you rececive and send it to my email I will check again and I will re-ship a new product for you. I bought 3 cups from this site for Valentine's Day and 2 for my parents. I chose personal to put everyone's name on the cup. I was very surprised when I received the cup 4 days after I paid.

Read Reviews from HOUSTON Homeowners Like You

So much for trying to buy something nice for my wife. I ordered a mug on December 31, and received an email saying I paid someone with a Vietnamese name on PayPal. But the transaction never went through PayPal, and they have no record of it. Ugggghhh - same experience as everyone else. After i through a big fit over email I was provided with a tracking number which now appears to be for some random person's delivery. It's being delivered to Adrian Michigan - nowhere close to where I live or the address I provided.

People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and they’ll be displayed as long as an account is active. Ordered a mug January 27, 2020 and it still shows as processing on the website. Their number is conveniently disconnected due to covid. The only five star review below is from Jack Dave who ironically also provides a review on their site as Loyd Washington.

Business Details

I would like to really raise some hell with this company - surely they can't be all that foolproof. Opinions expressed in reviews, commentary and articles are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by KitchensRated. With over 40 years of combined experience, our staff would be happy to create a visually pleasing and functional space for you and your family to enjoy for years to come. The company is CopatLife 2.1 Collection, Island is shown in concrete/wood melamine finish.

kitchen and home interiors reviews

The seller sent me a product that did not match the photo in their website, refused to acknowledge the discrepancy and refused a refund. After I filed a PayPal dispute, they eventually offered a full refund if I shipped the product to VIETNAM -- a pretty useless proposition since shipping will cost more than the product. The item was apparently shipped from Michigan, why should I send it to Vietnam?

Business Name

Great Service – I really appreciate the level of professionalism in their showroom. The ordering process is so smooth and fast. I look forward to buy more cabinets in the coming future. I wish I would have seen this site before ordering. Just a repeat of what everyone else has already said--no way to communicate with them, never answer inquiries, etc. But they were certainly quick to take my Pay Pal payment!

kitchen and home interiors reviews

Can’t believe they’re still up and running and Facebook is showing their ads as they definitely are not producing any of the 5,000+ mugs they offer on their site. I am reporting them to my credit card company. By submitting this review you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. All submitted reviews are held for editor approval to ensure that the content is approriate for our website visitors and meets our comminuty content standards. If you hire a contractor through BuildZoom, that contractor is accountable to us. We can enforce standards of behavior, mediate disputes, and guarantee satisfaction.

Let us know if you can assist you with any other questions. As of 2007, the Florida DBPR began requiring license applicants to submit their fingerprints, which are used to run a criminal background check with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. In addition, they are required to provide a credit report during the license application process to demonstrate financial stability. The Board makes the determination of eligibility for an award.

kitchen and home interiors reviews

Homeowners whohire through BuildZoom's free bidding system report high rates of satisfaction, and homeowners who research contractors online are twice as likely to be happy at the end of their project. The best way to use BuildZoom is to let us recommend contractors for your remodeling projects. The Florida Construction Industry License Board maintains high standards for contractor licensing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago website design & SEO Company

Table Of Content Unlock revenue growth for your business with our world-class expertise. Digital Marketing for the Windy City Our Services G...